Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The race to find the king is on!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Satellite cannon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim Crocodile Cook
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Jim Crocodile Cook

Male Number of posts : 35
Duel Points : 500
KCVDS name : jim crocodile cook
Hamachi name : jim crocodile cook
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Satellite cannon Empty
PostSubject: Satellite cannon   Satellite cannon EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:36 am

I've been looking for a card to make an article about and found this card...It's rarely used but after I've tried it, it worked with me pretty well.

Satellite Cannon
This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a Level 7 or lower monster. During each of your End Phases, this card gains 1000 ATK. If this card attacks, its ATK is returned to 0, after damage calculation.

A blocker that increases it's attack each turn by 1000! After some thinking, I think that these cards can work perfectly in a Wave-Motion Cannon deck with the many counter traps there! But yeah, that's the card we will talk about today!

The only downside of this card is that it needs a tribute, so what? 1 tribute can be gotten out very easily, can't it? If we can get monarchs that easily, then we can get this one too and there are many ways. Lets check them out!

PS. Before we start, the cards will be helpful to create a deck not only the monsters... So..

Lets begin!

1) Shining Angel

When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you can Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster with an ATK of 1500 or less in face-up Attack Position from your Deck. Then shuffle your Deck.

Of course this, the best way to get Cannon out. The little recuiter, Shining Angel. That's the best way to summon him!

2) UFORoid

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Machine-Type monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.

I know, I know, hard to summon, 1 tribute is hard for these...but you guys can see him working well with Shining Angel, however, don't add many of this!

3) Cyber Phoenix

While this card is in face-up Attack Position, negate the effects of any Spell or Trap Card that targets 1 Machine-Type monster you control. When this face-up card attacks or is attacked, and it is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can draw 1 card.

+1 is always good, also, the negation effect is just perfect to defend our cannon from sakuretsu when he attacks or any spell or trap that would target...READ CARDS!

4) Cyber Valley

You can use 1 of the following 3 effects:

- When this card is selected as an attack target by an opponent's monster, you can remove this card from play to draw 1 card and end the Battle Phase.

- You can remove from play this card and 1 face-up monster you control, and draw 2 cards.

- You can remove from play this card and 1 card from your hand, and place 1 card from your Graveyard on top of your Deck.

The only reason I would be using this is speed, just here to get what I want fast! Also, a target for Shining Angel.

5) Sangan

When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, select 1 monster with an ATK of 1500 or less from your Deck, show it to your opponent, and add it to your hand. Then shuffle your Deck.

All the upper monsters were -1500, Sangan would be a must for them, has many targets indeed.

6) Machine Duplication

Select 1 Machine-Type monster with 500 or less ATK on your side of the field. You can Special Summon up to 2 cards with the same name from your Deck.

You better not bare with me about it! That's a MUST! Cyber Valley? Satellite Cannon where the OTK can always be big? 3 and no less!

7) Limiter Removal

Double the ATK of all face-up Machine-Type monsters on your side of the field, until the end of this turn. During the End Phase, destroy all monsters that were affected by this effect.

Only 1 word! OTK?

Sorry, you had enough!

What now?

Now, so we need time to get our Satellite Cannons ready to boost up and finish the game...Don't we?

List of cards to stall in this deck!
Swords Of Revealing Light
Messenger Of Peace
Cyber Valley
Solemn Judgment
Dark Bribe
Waboku

To make the OTK harder, I would advice Big Bang Shot for defence monsters, Mage Power or United We Stand!

Now our final words...Cyber Dragon and Overload Fusion can do well here thanks to that big number of machines? No, ok!

And I'm also advising not to use UFOroid, it sucks, really. If you want to take another blocked, I would take Marshmallon because it can be summoned by Shining Angel but Spirit Reaper is just for agressive decks.

I hope you guys like the article, I know it's not much but oh well...

For now, I hope you all enjoy reading this article.

note: 4 turns + Ring + Barrel behind door = gg.
Back to top Go down
simo
Dark Destiny Dragon
Dark Destiny Dragon
simo

Male Number of posts : 102
Duel Points : 7700
KCVDS name : Flame of Fury
Hamachi name : {EX}Flame of Fury{simo}
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Satellite cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellite cannon   Satellite cannon EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:08 am

hmmm not bad at all
i didn't think that the article would be like that so i'm kinda surprised
this card is really awesome and i used it several times in old decks
oh well, good job and let's see what's ur new card is going to be
Back to top Go down
Yami Yugi Muto
Webmaster
Webmaster
Yami Yugi Muto

Male Number of posts : 107
Duel Points : 10000
KCVDS name : Gaara of the sand village
Hamachi name : Gaara of the Desert
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Satellite cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellite cannon   Satellite cannon EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:32 am

i didnt know satelite cannon was on KCVDS.
Back to top Go down
https://therealkog.rpg-board.net
Jim Crocodile Cook
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Jim Crocodile Cook

Male Number of posts : 35
Duel Points : 500
KCVDS name : jim crocodile cook
Hamachi name : jim crocodile cook
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Satellite cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellite cannon   Satellite cannon EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:15 am

oh garra Believe me, Satellite cannon is in kcvds 1.15 i dont know if its in 1.14 and bay the way thanks for Replying mates thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Satellite cannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellite cannon   Satellite cannon Empty

Back to top Go down

Satellite cannon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Articles-
Jump to: