Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The race to find the king is on!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yugioh Gx Season 5:Return of the light and clah of the series.,

Go down 
2 posters

Should alexis join the light or not?
Yes
Yugioh Gx Season 5:Return of the light and clah of the series., I_vote_lcap0%Yugioh Gx Season 5:Return of the light and clah of the series., I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Yugioh Gx Season 5:Return of the light and clah of the series., I_vote_lcap50%Yugioh Gx Season 5:Return of the light and clah of the series., I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
She's already on it
Yugioh Gx Season 5:Return of the light and clah of the series., I_vote_lcap50%Yugioh Gx Season 5:Return of the light and clah of the series., I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Alexis Firefly
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Female Number of posts : 6
Duel Points : 1250
KCVDS name : AlexisPhoenix
Hamachi name : Alexis Phoenix Light From The Seals
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Yugioh Gx Season 5:Return of the light and clah of the series., Empty
PostSubject: Yugioh Gx Season 5:Return of the light and clah of the series.,   Yugioh Gx Season 5:Return of the light and clah of the series., EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:53 am

Alexis Phoenix.............a normal academy student Holding a big secret....she was posessed by the light of destruction.... alexis phoenix's hair was just about every color imaginable, and she always wore sparkles. Her eyes were a crimson gold and silver.
Her best friend was alexis rhodes................. Luckally the light hasn't completley taken over yet........................................................or has it?
chapter 1:prologe
how she got in the light, well, she fell for sartorious
They met after one of alexis's concerts Alexis was just walking of stage when they ran into each other Hey! watch it! said alexis.She looked up, and Knew she'd foundher soulmate. but, what was this light he kept blabbing on about? even her glameow didn't make sense of it Oh sorry.......i didn't mean to hit you....sartorious appologizes. My names sartorious. [Alexis Had herd teh name somewhere before] HEY CHAZZ IS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT YOU Alexis Phoenix Declaired I'm sure you know aster, correct? Asked sartorious Of course he's my brotehr. Alexis Phoenix Replied. She had by then gathered her things she had dropped Well, i do know, sartorious said. That the light needs to rule the world. ORLY? Alexis Phoenix said, while she was turning on her cd player]Well, I guss i could...........[thinks:If i can get past aster.. Alexis Then says:I'll think about it. oh, by the way, you dropped your tariot cards sartorious. she says while she walks off What the...oh frick i did! Sartorious says. and he quick picks them up and walks off. End Prologe
Back to top Go down
Jim Crocodile Cook
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Jim Crocodile Cook

Male Number of posts : 35
Duel Points : 500
KCVDS name : jim crocodile cook
Hamachi name : jim crocodile cook
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Yugioh Gx Season 5:Return of the light and clah of the series., Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Gx Season 5:Return of the light and clah of the series.,   Yugioh Gx Season 5:Return of the light and clah of the series., EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:04 am

awesome alex cool i like this and alxeis phoenix hmmm that new and cool
Back to top Go down

Yugioh Gx Season 5:Return of the light and clah of the series.,
Page 1 of 1